Schools – QVTP Youth Programme
DESIGNED FOR – Students who are:
- Under-achieving socially
- Exhibiting anti-social behaviours such as bullying and aggression.
- Victims of aggressive behaviour
- Low self-esteem/worth, depression, and isolation
Our youth programme is intended to provide a nurturing environment for personal growth and is designed to assist students who are struggling to cope with the demands of life. We also cater for those students who require support with academic and/or social development. Each session incorporates various creative mediums including art, music, role play and narratives. Such expressive modalities ensure the learning is meaningful and fun for each child. Our interactive approach is flexible and student centred which allows for the needs of each group to be met.
- Improving social skills
- Exploring appropriate behavioural models, including anger management
- Motivational skills and goal setting
- Self esteem and self worth building
- Acceptance of difference, acceptance of self
- Developing Emotional Intelligence
- Establishing respectful relationships, including effective communication models
- Developing assertiveness skills